Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- Apirl 15, 2018 - (The Motley Fool) Firstrade Makes a Splash with 700 Commission-Free ETFs (Including Vanguard!)
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Investopedia) Where to Find Over 700 ETFs without Commissions
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (MarketWatch) The Place To Go For 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Yahoo Finance) How to Access 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 09, 2018 - Firstrade offers largest commission-free ETF program with more than 700 ETFs
- February 26, 2018 - Firstrade receives 4.5 stars from Stockbrokers.com for “Ease of Use" and “Commission and Fees."
- September 19, 2017 - Firstrade Reduces Trade Commissions to $2.95 and options to $0.50
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
NEW YORK, NY (02/07/11) - Active investors who trade stocks online could be missing out if they have their retirement savings parked in a traditional brick-and-mortar account, according to experts at Firstrade, www.firstrade.com, a leading online brokerage. Instead, they suggest moving funds online to a self-directed IRA, where investors can better control and manage their nest eggs.
"Throughout our 25-year history, we have been empowering investors to take control of their finances and make smart decisions both now and for the future," said John Liu, President and CEO of Firstrade.
Firstrade offers multiple self-directed retirement plan options including Traditional and Roth IRAs as well as SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, all of which have no set-up fees or annual fees, and have a low per-trade fee of $6.95. In addition, Firstrade will absorb any transfer fees incurred by switching accounts from another broker.
Firstrade's comprehensive trading tools, including broad research functionality and exceptionally fast trade execution, allow investors to quickly discover and act on trading opportunities. All brokerage accounts, including IRAs, can be accessed via Firstrade's next generation online platform or its new iPhone App, launched in December.
"Through Firstrade, clients can access their retirement accounts anytime, anywhere, giving them ultimate control over their investments to achieve their financial goals," said Liu.
Firstrade offers trades at $6.95. Customers can invest in stocks, options, over 11,000 mutual funds, exchange traded funds, bonds, treasuries, agencies and CDs online. There is no minimum deposit to open a Firstrade account and no inactivity or maintenance fees.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go