Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- Apirl 15, 2018 - (The Motley Fool) Firstrade Makes a Splash with 700 Commission-Free ETFs (Including Vanguard!)
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Investopedia) Where to Find Over 700 ETFs without Commissions
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (MarketWatch) The Place To Go For 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Yahoo Finance) How to Access 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 09, 2018 - Firstrade offers largest commission-free ETF program with more than 700 ETFs
- February 26, 2018 - Firstrade receives 4.5 stars from Stockbrokers.com for “Ease of Use" and “Commission and Fees."
- September 19, 2017 - Firstrade Reduces Trade Commissions to $2.95 and options to $0.50
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
New York, NY (February 28, 2013) Firstrade will phase out our old site in favor of our upgraded site, which is faster, safer and easier to use. Customers will be able to enjoy the following new features on the upgraded platform:
- Enhanced trading tools and research – Advanced dynamic screeners, Stock alerts by email and text, X-Stream streaming quotes and charts, Latest research reports and information.
- Advanced order placement – Trailing Stops, Complex Options, and Conditional Orders.
- Extended hours trading – Trading before and after market hours between 8:00am – 9:25am and 4:05pm – 5:30pm Eastern Time is available online.
- Customizable home page – a simple interface presenting a client’s important information.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go