Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- Apirl 15, 2018 - (The Motley Fool) Firstrade Makes a Splash with 700 Commission-Free ETFs (Including Vanguard!)
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Investopedia) Where to Find Over 700 ETFs without Commissions
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (MarketWatch) The Place To Go For 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Yahoo Finance) How to Access 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 09, 2018 - Firstrade offers largest commission-free ETF program with more than 700 ETFs
- February 26, 2018 - Firstrade receives 4.5 stars from Stockbrokers.com for “Ease of Use" and “Commission and Fees."
- September 19, 2017 - Firstrade Reduces Trade Commissions to $2.95 and options to $0.50
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
New York, NY (August 13, 2008) -- Firstrade Securities Inc., an award-winning top-ranked online broker, announced a new initiative to provide customers with an investor-friendly environment. Firstrade will rebate the fee charged by the investor's financial institution when wiring funds into a new or existing Firstrade account.
In today's economy, investors have become increasingly cautious of their budgets and personal investments. Wire transfer is one of the safest and fastest methods to transfer cash and allow investors to react quickly and capitalize in these markets.
"Firstrade not only keeps its commissions low, but we take it a step further to reduce pass-through fees while maintaining a high level of services," stated John Liu, President and CEO of Firstrade. "We are very proud that Firstrade has been able to identify and deliver timely solutions designed to meet the needs of today's savvy investors," added Liu.
The wire rebate is offered to both new and existing Firstrade customers. New accounts that initiate an incoming wire transfer of $5,000 from financial institutions will be qualified for a rebate of up to $25. Existing customers may also qualify for a rebate of up to $25 for each incoming wire transfer of $15,000 or more.
"We always have our customer's best interest in mind," said Liu. "This has been our mission since Firstrade was established in 1985."
Founded in 1985, Firstrade is a pioneer in online trading and leads the brokerage industry with a combination of low costs and a high level of customer service for the value-driven investment portfolio containing stocks, bonds, mutual funds and options. Firstrade offers stock trades at the highly competitive rate of $6.95 each and is the only online broker that has both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese Language websites and customer support. For more information on Firstrade and promotion terms, visit www.firstrade.com.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go