Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- October 13, 2015 - Firstrade A Sponsor of the October 18th Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Central Park
- March 31, 2015 - Stockbrokers.com Gives Firstrade Four-and-a-Half Stars for Ease of Use
- March 06, 2015 - Firstrade Enables On-The-Go Trading and Research with New Mobile App
- August 15, 2014 - Firstrade Securities Inc. Celebrates Branch Grand Opening in Queens, NY
- October 02, 2013 - Online Broker Firstrade Introducing New Research & Tools
- February 28, 2013 - Firstrade phases out its old site in favor of a new, upgraded platform
- May 31, 2012 - Apex Clearing Corporation becomes Firstrade's new clearing firm
- December 14, 2011- Firstrade Launches Upgraded Option Chain for Advanced Strategies
- August 9, 2011 - Experts @Firstrade Suggest Caution and Common Sense When Reviewing Investing Information on Social Media Sites
- June 20, 2011 - More Than Just College Tuition: Save for Education With a Coverdell ESA
- February 7, 2011 - Firstrade's No-Fee IRAs Empower Self-Directed Investors
- December 20, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New iPhone App for iOS Devices.
- October 21, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New Online Trading Platform With iPhone App and Social Media Integration.
- June 12, 2010 - The American Cancer Society and Firstrade Securities team up once again for the annual Relay For Life cancer fund-raising event.
- December 7, 2009 - Firstrade Survey: Most Frequent Online Forum Participants are Male, Under 40 and 22% are International.
- February 5, 2009 - GainsKeeper Helps Firstrade Meet Customers' Tax-Lot Accounting Needs and Prepare for Cost Basis Reporting Law
- November 26, 2008 - Firstrade Offers Free iPods to Post Thanksgiving Account Openers
- August 13, 2008 - Firstrade Introduces Distinctive Wire Transfer Fee Rebate
New York, NY (August 13, 2008) -- Firstrade Securities Inc., an award-winning top-ranked online broker, announced a new initiative to provide customers with an investor-friendly environment. Firstrade will rebate the fee charged by the investor's financial institution when wiring funds into a new or existing Firstrade account.
In today's economy, investors have become increasingly cautious of their budgets and personal investments. Wire transfer is one of the safest and fastest methods to transfer cash and allow investors to react quickly and capitalize in these markets.
"Firstrade not only keeps its commissions low, but we take it a step further to reduce pass-through fees while maintaining a high level of services," stated John Liu, President and CEO of Firstrade. "We are very proud that Firstrade has been able to identify and deliver timely solutions designed to meet the needs of today's savvy investors," added Liu.
The wire rebate is offered to both new and existing Firstrade customers. New accounts that initiate an incoming wire transfer of $5,000 from financial institutions will be qualified for a rebate of up to $25. Existing customers may also qualify for a rebate of up to $25 for each incoming wire transfer of $15,000 or more.
"We always have our customer's best interest in mind," said Liu. "This has been our mission since Firstrade was established in 1985."
Founded in 1985, Firstrade is a pioneer in online trading and leads the brokerage industry with a combination of low costs and a high level of customer service for the value-driven investment portfolio containing stocks, bonds, mutual funds and options. Firstrade offers stock trades at the highly competitive rate of $6.95 each and is the only online broker that has both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese Language websites and customer support. For more information on Firstrade and promotion terms, visit www.firstrade.com.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go