Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- October 13, 2015 - Firstrade A Sponsor of the October 18th Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Central Park
- March 31, 2015 - Stockbrokers.com Gives Firstrade Four-and-a-Half Stars for Ease of Use
- March 06, 2015 - Firstrade Enables On-The-Go Trading and Research with New Mobile App
- August 15, 2014 - Firstrade Securities Inc. Celebrates Branch Grand Opening in Queens, NY
- October 02, 2013 - Online Broker Firstrade Introducing New Research & Tools
- February 28, 2013 - Firstrade phases out its old site in favor of a new, upgraded platform
- May 31, 2012 - Apex Clearing Corporation becomes Firstrade's new clearing firm
- December 14, 2011- Firstrade Launches Upgraded Option Chain for Advanced Strategies
- August 9, 2011 - Experts @Firstrade Suggest Caution and Common Sense When Reviewing Investing Information on Social Media Sites
- June 20, 2011 - More Than Just College Tuition: Save for Education With a Coverdell ESA
- February 7, 2011 - Firstrade's No-Fee IRAs Empower Self-Directed Investors
- December 20, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New iPhone App for iOS Devices.
- October 21, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New Online Trading Platform With iPhone App and Social Media Integration.
- June 12, 2010 - The American Cancer Society and Firstrade Securities team up once again for the annual Relay For Life cancer fund-raising event.
- December 7, 2009 - Firstrade Survey: Most Frequent Online Forum Participants are Male, Under 40 and 22% are International.
- February 5, 2009 - GainsKeeper Helps Firstrade Meet Customers' Tax-Lot Accounting Needs and Prepare for Cost Basis Reporting Law
- November 26, 2008 - Firstrade Offers Free iPods to Post Thanksgiving Account Openers
- August 13, 2008 - Firstrade Introduces Distinctive Wire Transfer Fee Rebate
New York, NY (Nov 26, 2008) -- Firstrade Securities Inc., an award-winning online broker, has announced an upcoming promotion to spread the Thanksgiving spirit. Firstrade will be sharing thanks with its new customers by giving away iPods to the first 200 accounts that are opened on Friday, November 28th.
The Friday after Thanksgiving, which marks the beginning of the traditional Christmas shopping season, is a historically slow trading day. However, Firstrade is determined to break the trend with this new promotion.
"Many people are anxious to take advantage of the blowout shopping sales after Thanksgiving, but they are unable to see the bargain-hunting opportunities that are currently available in our heavily discounted market," says C.S. Hsia, VP of Business Development for Firstrade Securities. "It's a great time to invest and we are simply encouraging more people to do so."
Full details on the promotion can be found on the Firstrade Early Bird Promotion ( http://www.firstrade.com/promos/earlybird) webpage.
Founded in 1985, Firstrade is a pioneer in online trading and leads the brokerage industry with a combination of low costs and a high level of customer service for the value-driven investment portfolio containing stocks, bonds, mutual funds and options. Firstrade offers stock trades at the highly competitive rate of $6.95 each and is the only online broker that has both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese Language websites and customer support. For more information on Firstrade and promotion terms, visit www.firstrade.com.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go