Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- Apirl 15, 2018 - (The Motley Fool) Firstrade Makes a Splash with 700 Commission-Free ETFs (Including Vanguard!)
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Investopedia) Where to Find Over 700 ETFs without Commissions
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (MarketWatch) The Place To Go For 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Yahoo Finance) How to Access 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 09, 2018 - Firstrade offers largest commission-free ETF program with more than 700 ETFs
- February 26, 2018 - Firstrade receives 4.5 stars from Stockbrokers.com for “Ease of Use" and “Commission and Fees."
- September 19, 2017 - Firstrade Reduces Trade Commissions to $2.95 and options to $0.50
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
As one of the event sponsors, Firstrade will have a booth set up in Central Park as well as a number of donation events and free giveaways.
New York, NY (October 13, 2015)—Firstrade has signed on as a sponsor of the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 18th. As part of their sponsorship, Firstrade will have a booth set up in Central Park.
Visitors to the booth will receive a free selfie stick. Making Strides NYC walkers can also enter to win a Fitbit Flex Tracker by posting the reason they walked along with a picture or video of themselves at the walk to Firstrade’s Making Strides Walk Facebook page.
When asked about the event, Firstrade CEO John Liu said, "At Firstrade, we believe that a company's true culture is demonstrated by the way it reaches out to those in need. We are honored to be participating in this event to help fight against breast cancer. We hope everyone will become more aware of this disease while at the same time have fun on this day!"
Roughly 12 percent of women will develop breast cancer. The American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks comprise the nation’s largest network of breast cancer awareness events with almost 300 communities taking part. The donations raised during the event go toward cancer research efforts, developing preventative care literature, and the creation of support programs to those who need it.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Firstrade will also be donating $5 to the American Cancer Society for every new account opened in October using the verification code MAKINGSTRIDES.
About Firstrade Securities
Firstrade is a leading brokerage offering a full line of investment products and tools to help investors take control of their financial future. Since its founding in 1985, Firstrade has been committed in providing high value and quality services to our customers. Combining proprietary trading technology, a highly intuitive user interface, outstanding customer service, and mobility applications, Firstrade is a comprehensive solution for all of your investing needs. Whether you are a new investor or active trader, at Firstrade, we are committed to excellence, and putting the investor first. For more information, visit www.firstrade.com. Member FINRA/SIPC.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go