Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- February 26, 2018 - Firstrade receives 4.5 stars from Stockbrokers.com for “Ease of Use" and “Commission and Fees."
- September 19, 2017 - Firstrade Reduces Trade Commissions to $2.95 and options to $0.50
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
- October 13, 2015 - Firstrade A Sponsor of the October 18th Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Central Park
- March 31, 2015 - Stockbrokers.com Gives Firstrade Four-and-a-Half Stars for Ease of Use
- March 06, 2015 - Firstrade Enables On-The-Go Trading and Research with New Mobile App
- August 15, 2014 - Firstrade Securities Inc. Celebrates Branch Grand Opening in Queens, NY
- October 02, 2013 - Online Broker Firstrade Introducing New Research & Tools
- February 28, 2013 - Firstrade phases out its old site in favor of a new, upgraded platform
- May 31, 2012 - Apex Clearing Corporation becomes Firstrade's new clearing firm
- December 14, 2011- Firstrade Launches Upgraded Option Chain for Advanced Strategies
- August 9, 2011 - Experts @Firstrade Suggest Caution and Common Sense When Reviewing Investing Information on Social Media Sites
- June 20, 2011 - More Than Just College Tuition: Save for Education With a Coverdell ESA
- February 7, 2011 - Firstrade's No-Fee IRAs Empower Self-Directed Investors
- December 20, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New iPhone App for iOS Devices.
- October 21, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New Online Trading Platform With iPhone App and Social Media Integration.
- June 12, 2010 - The American Cancer Society and Firstrade Securities team up once again for the annual Relay For Life cancer fund-raising event.
- December 7, 2009 - Firstrade Survey: Most Frequent Online Forum Participants are Male, Under 40 and 22% are International.
- February 5, 2009 - GainsKeeper Helps Firstrade Meet Customers' Tax-Lot Accounting Needs and Prepare for Cost Basis Reporting Law
- November 26, 2008 - Firstrade Offers Free iPods to Post Thanksgiving Account Openers
- August 13, 2008 - Firstrade Introduces Distinctive Wire Transfer Fee Rebate
FIRSTRADE RECEIVES 4.5 STARS FROM STOCKBROKERS.COM FOR EASE OF USE AND COMMISSIONS AND FEES
– Annual Review Elevates Firstrade As a Fantastic Value –
New York, February 26, 2018 - Firstrade Securities, Inc., a leading online brokerage firm, was awarded 4.5 stars out of five for its commissions and fees and 4.5 stars for the website’s ease of use by StockBrokers.com 2018 Online Broker Review. This is the fifth year in a row that Firstrade has received 4.5 stars for its ease of use and a higher rating for its value-added, low cost commissions and fees.
According to Blain Reinkensmeyer, Head of Broker Research at StockBrokers.com, “Overall, Firstrade provides fantastic value with its offering of trader tools compared to its closest deep discount competitors. Investors looking for a low-cost, well balanced, all around easy-to-use broker will find Firstrade a great fit.”
In addition, Firstrade was highly rated for its research by StockBrokers.com, “As far as research goes, Firstrade offers customers a well-balanced experience, thanks to its use of Morningstar as its primary provider, “ said Reinkensmeyer.
“We provide our investors with an easy to use website and mobile applications so they can trade smarter and faster,” said John Liu, Firstrade’s founder and chief executive officer. “That combined with our low trading commissions at just $2.95 per trade, makes it a winning combination.”
The full review can be found here https://www.stockbrokers.com/review/firstrade
This is StockBrokers.com’s 8th annual Broker Review. There were 292 total variables and 3,796 data points collected in total. Thirteen brokers were each assessed within ten primary categories: Commissions & Fees, Customer Service, Platforms & Tools, Research, Ease-of-Use, Offering of Investments, Education, Mobile Trading, Order Execution, and Banking
About Firstrade Securities
Firstrade is a leading online brokerage offering a full line of investment products and tools to help self-directed investors take control of their financial future. Since its founding in 1985, Firstrade has worked to provide high value and quality services to our customers. Combining proprietary trading technology, a highly intuitive user interface, outstanding customer service and mobility applications, Firstrade is a comprehensive solution for all of your investing needs. For the past five years in a row, Firstrade has been awarded 4.5 stars for “Ease of Use” by Stockbrokers.com. Whether you are a new investor or active trader, at Firstrade, we are committed to excellence, and putting the investor first. For more information, visit www.firstrade.com.. Member FINRA/SIPC.
StockBrokers.com, an industry-leading source for online brokers, is wholly owned by Reink Media Group. A Michigan based company founded in 2009, Reink Media Group owns and operates multiple finance based websites. The organization strives to provide pertinent resources, tools, and education for successful self-directed investing. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.reinkmedia.com.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go