Visualize key metrics at a glance and make confident investment decisions tailored to your unique circumstances.
Secure your Retirement with a No-Fee IRA
- No annual fee, account set-up fee, or maintenance fee
- Trade commission-free on stocks, options and mutual funds in your IRA
- Earn up to $5,000 when you open and fund your IRA account!
All the Investment Products You Need
Diversify your portfolio with a wide selection of investment products, all commission-free.
Choose an account type that's right for you
Build your family's wealth with an Individual or Joint brokerage account. This type of account gives you access to a wide selection of asset types.Open Account
Save taxes now or later and accumulate retirement savings with a Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA.Open an IRA
Why Choose Firstrade
Always first with innovative trading technology, analytics, education and customer service since 1985.
Explore Trade Ideas
Discover investing opportunities with real-time news and premium research provided by Morningstar, OptionsPlay, Briefing.com, Zacks & more.
- Read analyst reports & see when companies report earnings.
- Browse upcoming IPOs
- Get daily bullish and bearish trading ideas and weekly income reports
- Instant options strategies based on various market outlooks
Safe and Secure
Two factor authentication offers an extra layer of security for your Firstrade account.
Your account is insured by SIPC for up to $500,000. Firstrade has been serving investors for more than 37 years and is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
React to market news during pre-market and after-market hours sessions with extended hours trading from 8am - 8pm ET.
Learn to Invest Smarter
Whether you're a new or seasoned trader, Firstrade provides you with resources to improve your investing knowledge.
- Free options trading courses for beginners & experienced traders
- Full options trading video library to jump start your education
- Live trading events with professional investment strategists
Our customer support representatives are ready to assist you via phone and email.
Need more information?