The Best Deal for Option Traders
No Exchange, Exercise or Assignment Fees
The Advantage of Trading Options
Why Trade Options with Firstrade
We provide you with the tools to get ahead
- Use the Rolling Options feature to collect more premium or extend a trade's duration, potentially giving your stock the opportunity to further move in your favor. Rolling options are also used to collect additional premium to help lower the cost basis of a stock.
- View your potential maximum gain or loss before you place an order with the Risk/Reward Profile.
- Option Greeks measures the various factors that impact the price sensitivity of an options contract.
- Measure the different factors affecting options prices right from the options chain using Implied Volatility (IV).
Visualize key metrics like maximum profit, break-even and maximum loss, enabling you to make confident investment decisions tailored to your unique circumstances.
The "Options Analysis" feature also serves as your strategy validator, ensuring your key order parameters – such as option types, expirations dates, strikes and transaction types – are accurate and error-free. Make data-driven adjustments to optimize your strategy and achieve your investment goals.
- Daily bullish and bearish trading ideas
- Instant options strategies based on various market outlooks
- Optimal income opportunities for any Stock or ETF
- Free options trading courses for beginners & experienced traders
- Full options trading video library to jump start your education
- Live trading events with professional options strategists.
- Discover high-quality, actionable trade setups by the hour, with the Credit Spread, Covered Call & Short Put Reports.
- Get bullish and bearish trade ideas and technical analysis delivered to your inbox weekly.