Working for Firstrade means working with a group of dedicated and talented team players. Firstrade is looking for self-motivated, professional, and enthusiastic individuals who want to work in a fast-paced, training and development focused company. Being a part of a fast-growing online brokerage firm, our employees are accessible to cross-functional trainings to advance their skills, to thrive, and to develop a wider scope of work and insights.
To be a part of the team, click on the following positions to learn more about the opportunities.
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in revising the compliance program in response to the changing needs of the organization, laws, and governmental policies;
- Assist in performing in-depth reviews of key regulatory compliance areas to identify control enhancement opportunities. Analysis would include documenting process flows, identifying risks and key controls and identify control gaps and areas for improvement;
- Assist in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating the compliance plan and the related activities to ensure they promote an institutional culture favorable to compliance;
- Prepare and distribute reports to senior management detailing review findings and recommendations;
- Coordinate with other departments for educational and training programs focusing on the elements of the compliance program to ensure that the whole staff is knowledgeable of and comply with applicable federal, state, and industry standards.
- Bilingual Chinese required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years working experience in fast pace office environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory laws and standards preferred.
- Ability to show initiative and react quickly to changes in priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and work collaboratively in a team environment
Firstrade provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Firstrade complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to ApplyEmail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your resume with a cover letter
- Put your full name and the corresponding job code on the Subject Line
- Health, dental, vision
- Bonus based on performance