Options Trading Made Simple
- Unbiased historical analysis of thousands of stocks every day, searching for technical buy and sell signals.
Trade Strategy Comparison
- Compare any three trading strategies for any stock with ease. The proprietary OptionsPlay Score makes it simple to evaluate the risk and reward, probability of profit, and breakeven price for any trade. Build complex orders instantly and validate the trade using the strategy checklist.
- Trade signals and supporting technical data are presented in plain language terms that anyone can understand. Additional price action analysis, support and resistance levels, and trend indicators for any stock are easily identifiable to help your research.
Covered Call Income Generator
- Use the Income Generator to find the optimal call to write against your stock positions, or the optimal put to write as an alternative to purchasing stock.
The What, Why, and How of Options TradingFirstrade's Options Wizard provides you instant feedback on the value and likelihood of success of any options trades that you are considering. Our sophisticated analytics that transform market data into actionable information, helping you formulate the best options strategies. Open a personal investment account at Firstrade to get started today!
Professional-grade Options Analytics
Made for All Types of Investors
- Trading strategy checklists
- 1-month/6-month trend indicators
- Support/resistance levels
- Proprietary OptionsPlay Score
- 65+ technical indicators
- Technical/fundamental rankings
- Profit and loss simulations
- 40+ complex options strategies
The Options Wizard is powered by OptionsPlay. OptionsPlay and Firstrade are not affiliated. OptionsPlay provides equity and option investing tools, daily trading ideas and strategies, and technical analysis for informational purposes only and Firstrade does not attest to its reliability, performance, accuracy or completeness. Firstrade makes no representation or warranty that any data or information supplied to or by OptionsPlay is complete or free from errors, omissions, or defects. No information contained in or supplied by OptionsPlay is intended to constitute a recommendation by Firstrade to buy, sell, or hold any stock, option, or a particular investment. Firstrade makes no investment recommendations and does not provide financial, tax, or legal advice.
You may incur significant losses by transacting in options. With your use of OptionsPlay, you are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions, and for any losses, damages, or costs resulting from your reliance on any data or information that is provided by OptionsPlay. Firstrade is not responsible for determining whether any transaction you may enter into is suitable, appropriate or advisable.