(New York) October 3, 2019 - Firstrade Securities Inc., a leading online commission-free brokerage firm, wants to help new investors take their first step in their investing journey. The “Refer Friends, Get Free Stocks” program lets new and existing customers invite friends they know to sign up at Firstrade and both the customer and friend will receive a free stock courtesy of Firstrade.
“We want to invest in your future. Young people just starting their first or second job have largely stayed out of investing because they simply think they don’t have enough money, don’t know how to invest or are uncomfortable with the risk,” said John Liu, chairman and CEO of Firstrade Securities. “Our program makes it easy to participate and learn along the way. Unlike other start-up companies that have limited products and services, we help build a commission-free portfolio and offer retirement planning products. Firstrade helps investors every step of the way.”
Here’s how the “Refer Friends, Get Free Stocks” program works:
- To refer friends, get free stocks, you need to open a brokerage account with Firstrade to allow us to deposit free stocks into your account – no deposit requirement. (The program is currently available to legal U.S. residents only).
- Invite friends to open a Firstrade account by simply sharing your referral link.
- Once a friend’s application is complete and approved, you and your friend will each receive free stock in both of your accounts funded entirely by Firstrade.
- Each time you share your referral link with your friends, you are 100 percent guaranteed by Firstrade that you and your friends will each receive a free stock. You will also have a one in 100 chance of receiving a free stock of Apple, Facebook or Microsoft.
- The “Refer Friends, Get Free Stocks” program is available through Firstrade’s newest trading apps for iOS and Android devices and also on the website.
Firstrade is the only brokerage to offer zero commissions for stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds and fixed income. It also offers individual, joint, and custodial brokerage accounts, with no initial deposit requirement to open an account. In addition, the firm offers absolute no-fee IRA retirement accounts including Traditional, Roth and Rollover IRAs. Firstrade provides live customer support, timely research and news, educational webinars and video tutorials to support new and advanced investors. Other unique features include a Dividend Reinvestment Program and a Securities Lending Income Program, extended hours trading from 8AM-8PM, margin trading and options trading privileges.
“It’s time to take the first step in your financial future. We are giving new investors the courage to get started at Firstrade and fund their dream,” said Liu.
About Firstrade Securities
Firstrade is a leading online brokerage offering a full line of investment products and tools to help self-directed investors take control of their financial future. Since its founding in 1985, Firstrade has worked to provide high value and quality services to our customers. Combining proprietary trading technology, a highly intuitive user interface, outstanding customer service and mobility applications, Firstrade is a comprehensive solution for all of your investing needs. Whether you are a new investor or an active trader, at Firstrade, we are committed to excellence, and putting the investor first. For the fifth year in a row, Firstrade was awarded 4.5 stars out of five for the website’s ease of use and also received 4.5 stars for its commissions and fees by StockBrokers.com 2018 Online Broker Review. Firstrade was selected by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance as one of the best online brokers of 2018 and was additionally honored as Best for ETF Investors and Best for Bond Investors. For more information, visit https://www.firstrade.com.