Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- October 13, 2015 - Firstrade A Sponsor of the October 18th Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Central Park
- March 31, 2015 - Stockbrokers.com Gives Firstrade Four-and-a-Half Stars for Ease of Use
- March 06, 2015 - Firstrade Enables On-The-Go Trading and Research with New Mobile App
- August 15, 2014 - Firstrade Securities Inc. Celebrates Branch Grand Opening in Queens, NY
- October 02, 2013 - Online Broker Firstrade Introducing New Research & Tools
- February 28, 2013 - Firstrade phases out its old site in favor of a new, upgraded platform
- May 31, 2012 - Apex Clearing Corporation becomes Firstrade's new clearing firm
- December 14, 2011- Firstrade Launches Upgraded Option Chain for Advanced Strategies
- August 9, 2011 - Experts @Firstrade Suggest Caution and Common Sense When Reviewing Investing Information on Social Media Sites
- June 20, 2011 - More Than Just College Tuition: Save for Education With a Coverdell ESA
- February 7, 2011 - Firstrade's No-Fee IRAs Empower Self-Directed Investors
- December 20, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New iPhone App for iOS Devices.
- October 21, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New Online Trading Platform With iPhone App and Social Media Integration.
- June 12, 2010 - The American Cancer Society and Firstrade Securities team up once again for the annual Relay For Life cancer fund-raising event.
- December 7, 2009 - Firstrade Survey: Most Frequent Online Forum Participants are Male, Under 40 and 22% are International.
- February 5, 2009 - GainsKeeper Helps Firstrade Meet Customers' Tax-Lot Accounting Needs and Prepare for Cost Basis Reporting Law
- November 26, 2008 - Firstrade Offers Free iPods to Post Thanksgiving Account Openers
- August 13, 2008 - Firstrade Introduces Distinctive Wire Transfer Fee Rebate
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 02, 2013. Firstrade launches new research & tools provided by Morningstar that will satisfy advanced online traders.
Firstrade Securities Inc., a leading online brokerage firm founded in 1985, today announced the launch of an enhanced Research and Tools section of its website with analyst research, tools, and comprehensive market data provided by Morningstar, a leading provider of independent investment research.
“We know research tools are crucial for investors to build up a strong and profitable investment portfolio, and Firstrade aspires to provide our customers with the most powerful and user-friendly tools. This improvement is an exciting moment for both Firstrade and our customers,” says John Liu, CEO of Firstrade, “Firstrade will never stop improving for customers, so stay tuned for more advancements soon to come.”
Firstrade’s enhanced Research and Tools section helps customers stay on top of the markets with new investment research features, including Morningstar Analyst Reports and ratings on stocks and ETFs, in-depth performance data, competitive analysis, and more, all with an easier-to-read layout. News offerings also received an upgrade with more sources like Morningstar, Briefing.com, Zacks, and Benzinga, to help customers stay up-to-date on current events and make better-informed decisions.
Firstrade also worked with Morningstar to develop a Sectors & Industries tool that, combined with the new Map of the Market, provides investors with a set of tailor-made tools to view the market through different perspectives. Investors can analyze performance data from the broad sector level all the way down to the company level. Firstrade has also expanded the stock, ETF, and mutual fund screeners with more data to further empower investors.
“We are pleased that Firstrade selected Morningstar as part of its redesigned website,” Kunal Kapoor, head of client solutions for Morningstar, said. “Our mission is to create great products that help investors reach their financial goals. We share a common commitment with Firstrade to help investors by providing them with insightful analysis, effective tools, and comprehensive data.”
About Morningstar, Inc.
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company offers an extensive line of products and services for individuals, financial advisors, and institutions. Morningstar provides data on approximately 433,000 offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and similar vehicles, along with real-time global market data on nearly 10 million equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets. Morningstar also offers investment management services through its registered investment advisor subsidiaries and has approximately $166 billion in assets under advisement and management as of June 30, 2013. The company has operations in 27 countries.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go