Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- Apirl 15, 2018 - (The Motley Fool) Firstrade Makes a Splash with 700 Commission-Free ETFs (Including Vanguard!)
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Investopedia) Where to Find Over 700 ETFs without Commissions
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (MarketWatch) The Place To Go For 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Yahoo Finance) How to Access 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 09, 2018 - Firstrade offers largest commission-free ETF program with more than 700 ETFs
- February 26, 2018 - Firstrade receives 4.5 stars from Stockbrokers.com for “Ease of Use" and “Commission and Fees."
- September 19, 2017 - Firstrade Reduces Trade Commissions to $2.95 and options to $0.50
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
NEW YORK, NY - (December 14, 2011) - Firstrade today launched a new enhanced option chain for stocks, ETFs and indexes, designed to make complex option order entry faster and simpler. Option traders can easily browse option chain for advanced strategies, and populate the complex option order ticket with just one click.
"The new option chain design really empowers the investor to execute the trading decisions easier and faster" said John Liu, President and CEO of Firstrade. "Option traders can quickly view credit and debit values, select different expiration dates to display, and populate both legs of complex option orders with a simple click. By combining our intuitive interface design with proprietary technology, the speed is fantastic."
The new option chain is integrated with the order entry QuickBar found on the bottom of every page. The option chain feature can be opened from the QuickBar, and can be hidden with a simple click. For single leg options, investors can place orders directly through the quick bar, for a seamless trading experience.
"With the new Firstrade platform, we're committed to delivering continuous upgrades that will enhance the user's trading experience," said Liu. "Innovations such as the message center with push-technology, and the highly integrated new option chain really makes Firstrade an excellent choice for self-directed investors."
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go