Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
- October 13, 2015 - Firstrade A Sponsor of the October 18th Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Central Park
- March 31, 2015 - Stockbrokers.com Gives Firstrade Four-and-a-Half Stars for Ease of Use
- March 06, 2015 - Firstrade Enables On-The-Go Trading and Research with New Mobile App
- August 15, 2014 - Firstrade Securities Inc. Celebrates Branch Grand Opening in Queens, NY
- October 02, 2013 - Online Broker Firstrade Introducing New Research & Tools
- February 28, 2013 - Firstrade phases out its old site in favor of a new, upgraded platform
- May 31, 2012 - Apex Clearing Corporation becomes Firstrade's new clearing firm
- December 14, 2011- Firstrade Launches Upgraded Option Chain for Advanced Strategies
- August 9, 2011 - Experts @Firstrade Suggest Caution and Common Sense When Reviewing Investing Information on Social Media Sites
- June 20, 2011 - More Than Just College Tuition: Save for Education With a Coverdell ESA
- February 7, 2011 - Firstrade's No-Fee IRAs Empower Self-Directed Investors
- December 20, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New iPhone App for iOS Devices.
- October 21, 2010 - Firstrade Launches New Online Trading Platform With iPhone App and Social Media Integration.
- June 12, 2010 - The American Cancer Society and Firstrade Securities team up once again for the annual Relay For Life cancer fund-raising event.
- December 7, 2009 - Firstrade Survey: Most Frequent Online Forum Participants are Male, Under 40 and 22% are International.
- February 5, 2009 - GainsKeeper Helps Firstrade Meet Customers' Tax-Lot Accounting Needs and Prepare for Cost Basis Reporting Law
- November 26, 2008 - Firstrade Offers Free iPods to Post Thanksgiving Account Openers
- August 13, 2008 - Firstrade Introduces Distinctive Wire Transfer Fee Rebate
NEW YORK, NY - (December 14, 2011) - Firstrade today launched a new enhanced option chain for stocks, ETFs and indexes, designed to make complex option order entry faster and simpler. Option traders can easily browse option chain for advanced strategies, and populate the complex option order ticket with just one click.
"The new option chain design really empowers the investor to execute the trading decisions easier and faster" said John Liu, President and CEO of Firstrade. "Option traders can quickly view credit and debit values, select different expiration dates to display, and populate both legs of complex option orders with a simple click. By combining our intuitive interface design with proprietary technology, the speed is fantastic."
The new option chain is integrated with the order entry QuickBar found on the bottom of every page. The option chain feature can be opened from the QuickBar, and can be hidden with a simple click. For single leg options, investors can place orders directly through the quick bar, for a seamless trading experience.
"With the new Firstrade platform, we're committed to delivering continuous upgrades that will enhance the user's trading experience," said Liu. "Innovations such as the message center with push-technology, and the highly integrated new option chain really makes Firstrade an excellent choice for self-directed investors."
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go