Firstrade Press Coverage
Find out everything that is going on at Firstrade through our Press Center:
- Apirl 15, 2018 - (The Motley Fool) Firstrade Makes a Splash with 700 Commission-Free ETFs (Including Vanguard!)
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Investopedia) Where to Find Over 700 ETFs without Commissions
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (MarketWatch) The Place To Go For 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 10, 2018 - (Yahoo Finance) How to Access 700 Commission-Free ETFs
- Apirl 09, 2018 - Firstrade offers largest commission-free ETF program with more than 700 ETFs
- February 26, 2018 - Firstrade receives 4.5 stars from Stockbrokers.com for “Ease of Use" and “Commission and Fees."
- September 19, 2017 - Firstrade Reduces Trade Commissions to $2.95 and options to $0.50
- February 15, 2017 - Firstrade lowers its Stocks, ETFs, and Options Trade Commissions
Firstrade Securities introduces a new mobile app that gives investors the ability to trade and do research anytime and anywhere with Apple and Android devices.
FLUSHING, N.Y., March 5, 2015 -- Firstrade today announced its new mobile app, which gives investors immediate access to the company's trading platform on all mobile devices. The app was developed in-house and was recently released. "Our goal for the app was to provide a streamlined and well-designed experience. To achieve this vision, we had to make sure we had tight control over all aspects of the creation of the App. For this reason, much of the development and design happened in-house," said Firstrade Chief Technology Officer Jack Liu.
The new app gives users complete control over their accounts remotely, including the ability to instantly review their portfolio dashboard, review order status, make options trades and check cash balance, margin balance and buying power. Further, investors can use the app to access research on various positions and review historical performance charts. “We identified the top three features our customers use and designed the app around facilitating access to those features. With just a few taps they can determine their portfolio performance, place a trade, and get a quote,” Liu said.
The app is compatible with both Apple and Android devices and can be downloaded for free from the Firstrade website. There, investors will also find a free user manual for the application.
About Firstrade Securities
Firstrade is a leading brokerage offering a full line of investment products and tools to help investors take control of their financial future. Since its founding in 1985, Firstrade has been committed in providing high value and quality services to our customers. Combining proprietary trading technology, a highly intuitive user interface, outstanding customer service, and mobility applications, Firstrade is a comprehensive solution for all of your investing needs. Whether you are a new investor or active trader, at Firstrade, we are committed to excellence, and putting the investor first. For more information, visit www.firstrade.com. Member FINRA/SIPC.
It's never too early to think about college, especially with skyrocketing tuitions and fees. Help manage your costs by opening a Coverdell Education Savings account now.
Want to speak with someone regarding basic questions in real-time? Try our interactive live chat service. One of our representatives can provide assistance with your inquiries. Go