The Firstrade Dashboard, one screen to help you do many things.
Two customizable columns, one for your account, the other showing the market.
Easy drag-and-drop customization.
All the tools you need to make trades, all in one page
Firstrade has designed an Account Dashboard that gives you two separate columns to make your daily, weekly and monthly account and market activity easier and faster to read. One column gives you a snapshot of your account with a dynamic display while the other focuses on market movers, indices and news.
View a Snapshot
of your account
- Check your account balances.
- Review your order status.
- Organize order status by orders and executions.
- Manage multiple accounts in one central location.
- Organize value charts for weekly, biweekly, monthly and bimonthly performance.
Quick view of today's
- Review market movement in all indices including the Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and Nasdaq.
- Read the market headlines as well as the day's top stories.
- See a list of the day's movers: watch the equities that have gained or lost the most throughout the day.
Customize your Dashboard
Create the Dashboard you want by giving you customizable columns and data streams that you can arrange, collapse and display in the order that is best suited to your reading and managing style. The customization will remain the same every time you log in.
Trade right from your Account Dashboard with the QuickBar: Order Entry Panel
At the flick of a wrist you can move down to your Order Entry bar while still on your Account Dashboard and enter trades---connecting your dashboard with your order bar and creating a one-stop location for all your trading, research and account management needs. Learn more about the QuickBar.